Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Perfect for an Uptown Girl



I've completed my 2nd Sonia Purse...and I can't decide which one I love more. I guess I'll keep going, and decide which one is MINE later.

For this one, I inked the edges with black before applying any paper. Then traced the outlines of the purse on the papers and cut with a papercutter (slightly on the INSIDE of the lines). Since I had the exact papers ready, I stamped and decorated them BEFORE affixing to the purse. Then used the glue stick to adhere. Added a floral touch and some ribbon...DONE!


Supplies are all available thru TAC: Sonia Purse F-117, Uptown Girl paperpack V-922, Claret TT-194 and Noir TT-220 Palette inks, Starburst Florals stamps T-2866, Kissy Fit Big Fab Flowers A-087, Shimmer Brads D-301, White Gel Xtreme Pen F-169, and various ribbons.

No comments: