Friday, August 1, 2008

Surprise Boxes - at least $150 retail


WooHoo - TAC is offering Surprise Boxes again!! This time - they are only $75 (plus tax & shipping) and you'll receive at least $150 in retired retail product. Starts today until they run out...

I can't say what's in the boxes, but in the past, they have not included stamps. I have received wonderful items though!! For instance...ink, albums, click it, embellishments, ribbon, cardstock, paper, other little goodies.

Everyone who orders a Surprise Box thru me will be entered into a drawing for an assortment of retired stamps from my stash (valued at least $10.95- more entries will make the box grow and there can end up being more than one winner).

Order online (U.S. and territories only) at http://ginger.ismyangel.net/
Or send me an e-mail at rubberstamping@msn.com and we can work it out from there.
I'm so excited, I can't wait to receive the boxes I ordered today...and can't wait to hear what's in your box.

For ALL the promotions that TAC is offering right now, go to their website and click on PROMOTIONS.

1 comment:

Alley said...

Just popping in for a visit while I had a chance...:)