Monday, December 15, 2008

Nine Merry Christmas Cards



I promised Christmas cards in my last post...then my dog, Shadow, had ear scope surgery because of numerous infections. My week+ was spent in the livingroom caring for him. It was much more involved than we had expected. Shadow is doing better now, but still on meds.




I hope all of you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas Day - we are! For my craft fairs, I created a number of cards to sell...so these were all created in duplicate. If you would like any info on a card...just ask. Fortunately, all these cards were made, mailed & sold BEFORE dog issues escalated.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Great cards my friend! nice to read that your baby is better!! hope you have some rest!!

Love,
Diana

Barb said...

These are all awesome, Ginger... LOVE the snowman trio at the end!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

JavaMel said...

I love all the Christmas cards you created. They're all beautiful.

Joy said...

Hi Ginger sorry I'm late visiting you these are lovely cards - hpe you had a good Xmas ans a belated Happy New Year xx