Saturday, April 11, 2009

One of my FAVORITE TAC promotions is BACK! TAC Bags $15.95

WooHoo...TAC Bags are back for only $15.95 - while supplies last/no quantity limit. What's a "TAC Bag?" It's a grab bag of stamps along with a sheet of Creative Cling for mounting them. You get so many stamps, you may need an extra sheet of Creative Cling. It's so fun to see what comes in them...and I've received just one stamp of a set I've not purchased many times.

Order your TAC Bags on my website - you will also find all the products in our catalog, along with online only items. Extra Creative Cling can be found under Accessories>Miscellaneous. Everyone who orders TAC Bags thru my website will also be entered into a drawing to receive a bag of retired TAC goodies.

Be sure to check out the Monthly Specials section...great deals on stamps with a $30 purchase.

TAC™ Promos
http://www.theangelcompany.net/

No comments: