Thursday, May 27, 2010

Quick "Red Hat" Card & Mini Journal

I have a few friends who are involved in the Red Hat Society...I have even joined them wearing a pink hat (the rules for those under 50). Just wanted to share a couple things I made up - card for birthdays, and mini journals for place settings. I used retired TAC stamps, our current cardstocks (I love scarlet), scalloped punches, and of course bling & sparkle. The oval punched piece is pre-printed cardstock from the store.

This card was my first created using my new copic markers. It doesn't look bad here, but so much richer in real life. I love how I could keep laying down the reds to get a close match to our cardstock.

1 comment:

Debra Hensley said...

very nice Ginger!! So you are playing with Copics now??? Fun and addictive..trust me...lol