Sunday, February 12, 2012

Travel - AMuse Style

There are so many things I love about the "Come Fly With Me" stamp set...so you'll probably see another project in the future. Here's my first card. You can find more card ideas for this set on pages 92 & 93 of our catalog (which you can find online - I love that).

I created this card for my Catalog Open House. It will be duplicated for upcoming stamping parties. It uses the new Seattle cardstock along with the Petite Polka Dot cardstock which is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

Items used:
Stamps - Come Fly With Me
Cardstock - Seattle, Latte woodgrain, Vanilla, Grass, Grass Petite Polka Dot
Ink - Seattle, French Roast
Other - Vanilla Twine, French Roast buttons, Mini glue dot, 3D Foam adhesive, Tombow Diamond adhesive

All the supplies for this card can be ordered on my AMuse Studio website.

No comments: