Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My First Covered Tins...

I found these tins in the Michael's clearance section. Since there wasn't much to cover up, I figured they'd be a good start for me (the one that says Coffee is original). I used Xyron adhesive on the paper to be sure it wasn't going to move. Regular tape runner type of adhesive on the ribbon (some started to come up at the ends, so I tacked that down with YES! glue).

I was hurrying for a craft fair, and ended up selling my favorite one FIRST - the one that says CARDS. I added the word cards to the others later and they went pretty quickly.

All papers & stamps are TAC. Ribbons are from my vast stockpile.

No comments: