Friday, June 26, 2009

TAC's new "Base Book" live July 1, 2009


I just attended The Angel Company's Seminar (annual conference) and have my copy of the NEW Base Book catalog. I just have to share a few of my favorite things:

More Mimi: Exclusive TAC double sided cardstock pack! The tags are double sided also. I loved the Mimi collection...but this tops it.

Exotic Bird Collages: I just can't take my eye's off this page...it's so beautiful!!

Awesome samples!!

The magazine style of the Base Book...it will cost less to ship. To get your hands on a copy: $4.95 plus actual shipping charges AND get a coupon for a discount off your next order.

Find more sneak preview items on fellow angel blogs:

Alison - showing new Bitty Blossom flowers

Barb - showing samples using new sets


1 comment:

Joy said...

Wonderfull pages xx