Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blog Candy WINNER here, and more loot with Barb!


It has been entirely TOO long since I have posted about "blog candy." My original plan was to find goodies that I no longer needed and add them slowly to a box for "blog candy." Well, all plans went flying out the window when we found our new house WAY sooner than planned...and everything just had to get packed!

In the rush, I misplaced the original item in the box...but, it's been found. So, time for the drawing: There were 4 entries - Debra, Joy, Diana & Carol. The winner (based on random.org randomizer) is...

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Diana - woo hoo!!
Joy
Carol
Debra
Timestamp: 2009-07-22 17:47:07 UTC

One of my great TAC friends, Barb, has Blog Candy listed on her blog...check it out and post a comment!! She is a very talented gal - be sure to take a look at her creations.

2 comments:

Alley said...

Nice candy, I will have to go check out Barbs..

Diana said...

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, thanks my friend!! I enjoy so much to visit with you!!

Love,
Diana