When I went to grab today's stamp set...I was soooo tempted to use one you will see later; but decided to challenge myself. I used the set that excited me the least when I saw them all: Fly Fairy. To add to the challenge...I didn't go to the basement for any supplies - I used what I had up here (sneak peek #1).
I currently have a dog child with a hurt leg, and he is on bed rest in the crate. Not being a crate dog, being alone really stresses him, and we're supposed to keep him calm. So, we are hanging out together and he is doing very well. Along with being home all day, I keep trips upstairs or downstairs to a minimum.
Supplies used that differ from yesterday: eyelets are from the Mimi, Winchester & Mia's Cottage hardware packs. Today, I used every piece in the stamp set but the collaged piece at the bottom of the card is larger than what you see (you'll just have to wait for the catalog to see the rest).
Distressing: VersaMark on the large piece of Kraft cardstock. I used the hydra sponge to distress the 1st scallop piece (Burnt Umber Palette on Kraft) and on the outer edges of both pieces of Aspen cardstock. It gives a softer look than ink direct to paper (which is what I usually do).