Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sneak Peek #5 - Background Soup











When I saw this stamp set: Background Soup - I couldn't wait to play with it. All those circle just drew me in! The entire set consists of seven pieces. I used three on this project: upper right - open circles (colored them in with stardust glitter pen), bottom - closed circles, left side - old fashioned looking print.

After creating 4 cards this week, I wanted to play with something else. . They are so much fun to cover. This project is filled with a bunch of my favorite things...
6.5"x6.5" Chipboard Clipboard - they are so much fun to cover
Uptown Girl 8x8 paper pack - love, love, love it
Black cardstock - how can you go wrong with anything that coordinates with black
Claret & Noir Palette inks - Claret is my most favorite ink to use on Uptown Girl papers
Bitty Blossom Flower Mixes - they go with so many projects
Eyelets from TAC's hardware packs - they're so much fun to mix & match
Stardust Glittering Pen - it's one of my best friends
Ribbon - I combined the pink from the Mimi pack with the Black & White pack
Here's how the clipboard started out...

2 comments:

Debra Hensley said...

Love it!!!! SO bright and fun- I think I am going to love the background soup set- can't wait for the new catty!

Kim said...

So Cute! Love those polka dots!!!!