Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Calendars Are Fun!

I offered a Calendar Class and kits for my peeps far & wide. I had fun making these up...and have some 4x6 calendars left. If you're interested in a kit to stamp on your own - just let me know. Here's what I created for January:


And my idea for February:



 $10.75 kit includes (add $5.35 for small flat rate box shipping):
* 12 month calendar (4x6 size needs to be cut/torn/etc)
* 12 4x6 pieces of Damask Shimmer cardstock
* 4 x 6 acrylic frame
* Instruction sheet of how I made my calendar to kick start your ideas
Handful of die cut shapes using solid shimmer cardstock
      (heart, snowflake, butterfly, and bird). 


Whatever you decide to do with your calendar...have fun with it! I'm off to make one for my husband - he wants it for his desk at work.

No comments: