Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March! A great month for a birthday...


March is a great month to have a birthday. Spring begins, birds chirp, flowers bloom...it's my favorite time of year. My mom's birthday is the day before mine...and the first day of spring lands on one of our birthdays. This card makes me think of this time of year. It's February Card Club card #2.

Card Club attendees had fun making this card and gave the NEW Fern Silky Crush Ribbon rave reviews. We used the Charming Gardeners stamp set and a variety of AMuse Studio cardstocks (grass gingham, vanilla, fern and sage).

All Card Club cards are offered as "kits" afterwards. Each kit contains all the cut cardstock, stamped images, embellishments, and an envelope. The instructions include a photo and detailed supply list - so you can easily complete this card and recreate it many more times. My card kits are $3.50 each plus shipping (discounted for my AMuse team members). Feel free to contact me to order a kit or get a list of available kits.







1 comment:

Rita said...

Love the green!! Great card.